Full Stack Software Engineer
- Ft. Wayne, IN, USA
- Full Time
This is a senior-level Applications Developer working full-stack. The position is primarily remote, you will be required to commute to Indianapolis, IN a couple times a month.
We love asking senior-level developers to describe the characteristics of their ideal employer. And the two answers we hear the most are:
- A start-up vibe without the start-up risk.
- And a variety of interesting projects... and cool team members.
Yeah, okay, that was three. But you get the idea.
The company we are helping with this opportunity is fun and a bit geeky, but we also know them to be hard-working, dependable, honest, proactive, and collaborative. Their custom development includes that have been game-changers for their clients.
Their future is looking very bright and demand for their work is up. This is why they are looking Senior (full-stack) Application Developers with strong communication skills. They want someone who understands the intricacies of great web and mobile application engineering, programming, and user experience, has contributed to apps now in use and is an all-around great teammate.
What You'll Do
- Develop elegantly crafted, thoughtfully designed, quality code
- Interpret requirements and design specs, architect solutions, and advise on potential obstacles
- Mentor junior developers, share knowledge, support continued learning, and be a good example
- Actively collaborate with others to actively learn and share your knowledge
Ways you'll add to the team...
This position is 70% Development and 30% developer management, which means that in addition to traditional development tasks, you will also assist with maintaining project scheduling, direct and review junior developer contributions, assist with the technical training and development of more junior resources, and be accountable for the successful delivery of projects.
- 7+ years of full-stack application programming experience in C# .NET 4.0 or higher
- A strong understanding of Entity Framework and LINQ
- Experience with Microsoft's MVC Framework
- Strong SqlServer database skills - database tables/structures, how to input and/or extract data
- Experience with mobile development
- Excellent programming fundamentals
The Hiring Process: Initial phone or Zoom interview, Discussion with the CIO or his Chief of Staff, Onsite/online (MS Teams) interviews covering company culture fit, most significant dev accomplishments/projects, and a Woven assessment. Each step is meant to ensure a great match for you and them.