- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
We are seeking a recruiter to help with high-volume recruitment, social media sourcing, and job postings, and job posting management.
With this opportunity, you will be able to learn and grow in your role as a recruiter, learn and develop methods for sourcing and attracting applicants. We are wanting someone who has a thirst for knowledge, professional, can work at a fast pace, and who takes initiative.
- Source, qualify, and present candidates
- Make initial candidate contacts and build relationships/networks with prospective candidates
- Write effective job description copy to attract quality candidates
- Manage applicant tracking system and maintains accurate candidate documentation
- Keep accurate records and provide report of activities
- Provide excellent customer experiences that exceed expectations
- Passionate about matching people with great career opportunities
- Has a high level of energy, positive & upbeat attitude
- Action-oriented and proactive approach to working with candidates, clients, and teams
- Ability to effectively conduct initial qualifying interviews with candidates
- Ability to handle constant change with ease and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal and organizational awareness
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, Google mail, search tools and selected Applicant Tracking System (ATS) software.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and oral
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence - no drama
- Strong organization and follow-up skills
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of experience sourcing or recruiting at all levels, with internet and social media recruiting
- Experience building your own business network using LinkedIn and other professional networks