Biomedical Equipment Technician (Sterilization Specialist)
- Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- Full Time
- Competitive salary + Health Benefits + Paid time off + Matching 401k and more
Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET II)
Join our team for our next phase of growth, as we continue to expand our product and service offerings.
The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, able to develop professional relationships by showing respect to all people, creating real value, and exhibiting integrity, initiating meaningful change.
BMET II, who has 3+ years' experience servicing all levels of modalities and certifications with different manufactures, advanced experience with sterilizers is required.
The Biomedical Equipment Technician II (BMET II) installs, inspects, troubleshoots repairs, calibrates, and verifies the performance of highly complex biomedical equipment and systems, independent of technical supervision. The individual should be competent in the use of all applicable test equipment and tools required in the performance of duties. The BMET II serves as an advisor to administrative, medical, and clinical staff in the safe use and proper operation of clinical equipment and in developing specifications for the selection of new equipment. This position also contributes to department improvement and development by mentoring other associates. The individual demonstrates adherence to the core values in all professional interactions by showing respect to all people, creating real value, initiating meaningful change, and exhibiting integrity.
- Perform performance assurance (PA) inspections, scheduled maintenance, electrical safety inspections (ESI), and operation verification procedures (OVP) on highly complex and intricate biomedical equipment and systems
- Repair, install, and calibrate highly complex and intricate biomedical equipment and systems
- Maintain biomedical expertise through ongoing training and education
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database to include the inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules, nomenclature, and service history
- Adhere to the Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP), including all regulatory agency compliances and other applicable policies and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring all service and documentation is complete, timely, and accurate
- Perform periodic inspections of current inventory status
- Verify the completion of security analysis for new customer equipment
- Performs Incoming Inspections to maintain a complete and accurate inventory of medical devices, including trial and evaluation, rental, and loaner equipment in addition to permanently assigned equipment inventory.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database to include inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules, nomenclature, and service history
- Associates degree in a technical/electronics field or equivalent military training required
- Bachelor's degree in engineering technology preferred
- Technical Certification (CBET) preferred
- Minimum 3+ years' hands-on experience with maintenance and PM's on sterilizers.
Benefits include: Medical, dental & vision, generous PTO, matching 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, Ongoing Training & Education, Job opportunities nationally, International Volunteer opportunites & more
Culture for operations is one of innovation and constant growth.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts