Imaging Engineer lll
- Norfolk, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Competitive salary + Health Benefits + Paid time off + Matching 401k and more
Imaging Engineer lll (Medical Imaging Equipment)
The Imaging Service Engineer lll ensures regulatory compliance, assists in inventory management and contributes to department improvement and development by mentoring other associates.
Serves the customer by working effectively with healthcare personnel, sub-contractors, and team members through excellence in your communications, documentation, management of inventory, continually learning, and adhering to regulatory compliance.
The Experience You Bring...
Typically, at least 5+ years of experience in repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation of medical imaging equipment or related technology in a clinical environment
- Complex computer skills including the ability to interpret error codes, defragment hard-drives, replace power supplies, and interpret computer codes required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel) and networking applications required
- Associates degree/ a technical/electronics field or equivalent military training required
- Bachelors degree in engineering technology preferred
Solving problems to save lives 'that's essentially what you're doing when you are installing and servicing the most advanced medical imaging equipment in the healthcare industry.
As an Imaging Engineer, you will be hands-on with the most advanced medical imaging equipment in the healthcare industry.
This includes: Installs · Inspections · Troubleshooting · Performing Repairs · Calibrating · and Verifying the performance of complex and intricate medical imaging equipment.
OEM and multi-vendor training preferred.
Complex computer skills including the ability to interpret error codes, defragment hard-drives, replace power supplies, and interpret computer codes required
We Provide: A collaborative team environment. A company that is innovative and promotes training and constant growth. A full benefits package with matching 401k.
If you are someone who enjoys challenge and variety in your day, then send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts