- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Competitive salary, Health Benefits + Paid time off, Matching 401k and more
Medical Coordinator (Medical Equipment)
Do you enjoy the rewards of working in a hospital setting? Do you have a medical background and ready for a change? Are you ready to be part of something special? This is your opportunity to be part of something special as we grow.
We are seeking motivated individuals who has a strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude and desire to learn/grow in the medical equipment field. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience in health care, clinical engineering or similar field with strong customer service skills and able to foster positive relationships with Doctors and Nurses.
We will provide specialized training. Advancement opportunities for those who are more responsible and can handle sophisticated tasks. CNA's or MA's are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do:
Applicant should be able to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment, able to work in a team atmosphere to perform duties related to the successful operation of the department
- Properly clean, test for functionality, deliver and retrieve Medical Equipment
- Keep inventory of complex and life-saving medical devices
- Sterilize and bag medical equipment ensuring it is ready for use when needed by medical professionals
- Verify the quantities of inventory levels of mobile medical equipment to be delivered
- Help maintain the department in a clean, orderly and safe fashion.
- Manages missing (Can Not Locate) equipment.
- Understand, observe and adhere to all safety procedures and policies (both company and hospital).
- Produce necessary reports and metrics in a timely manner.
- Assist and perform other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
You are highly motivated, energetic, with a strong attention to detail. You possess strong communication skills and remain calm under high pressure situations.
- Ability to follow procedure
- Ability to work well with others
- Proficient communication skills
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
- Intermediate understanding of medical equipment
- Basic computer knowledge and the willingness to learn new computer applications
- Ambitious and ready to learn
- Like to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- High School Diploma or GED (MA or CNA certification or Associate Degree is highly preferred)
- 3+ year of experience in the health care, clinical engineering, Durable Medical Equipment or similarly situated industries preferred
- Solid customer relations and service skills
- Ability to stand for a long period of times, walk, bend, stoop, twist, and reach for various items
- Ability to operate carts, and storage and dispensing mechanisms
- Able to keep count and stack individual items into carts
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds or push/pull a cart up to 75 pounds
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Valid driver's license.
We Provide You:
- Full-time hours
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- 401k options
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Fun work environment with excellent company culture
Please note that this job description is not a complete and comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee. A responsibility or duties can or will change at any time with or without notice.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts