Supervisor Human Resources (Benefits + FMLA)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Supervisor of Human Resources (Benefits and Leave Administration)
As an HR Supervisor, you and your team of experienced HR specialists will be responsible for providing customer service, communications, new employee orientation, and management of employee benefits and leave administration tracking, process, and policy.
We are looking for someone with great people/team leadership abilities and experiences who can make continual improvements in benefits communications, accessibility, service, metrics, procedures, and scalability while also developing employees and building a strong team environment, and continue to grow with the organization.
- Improve employee accessibility for information regarding benefits and leave policy and administration. Study current state, identify issues, and create an ideal state with a plan for implementing improvements. The goal is to have a way to track call and issue volume, resolution, and other important metrics. Also, identify ways the team can be proactive in meeting employee needs.
- Improve internal processes and communications regarding leave and benefits administration.
- Evaluate the current onboarding program, evaluate, find improvement opportunities, and implement. Continue to assess and make continual improvements to help new employees become successful and acclimated.
Qualifications We'd Like to See
- A Bachelor's degree in a business or HR area of study is expected.
- Work toward continual HR education and ideally an HR certification (PHR or SPHR).
- Prior people management and leadership experiences that indicate your readiness for this role and potential to grow into advanced levels of responsibility.
- Ability to be tactical and think strategically.
- Excellent communicator.
What's in it for you?
- A challenge with the opportunity to succeed, along with a team of leaders ready to help.
- An environment where ideas presented with business insights are listened to and supported.
- An opportunity to use your strategic mindset them implement.
- Growth: your professional growth with the opportunity to advance within the organization.
About the Company: The organization is a national hospital services provider headquartered in Indianapolis. While they run independently and are entrepreneurial by nature, they have the benefit of available resources as they are owned by a larger healthcare network. Employee culture is one of care and appreciation for employees, service to one another and community, and continued learning.
Ready to talk? We thought you might be. Apply on our site or reach out to establish contact or ask a question.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts