Imaging Service Engineer III (Medical Imaging Devices)
- Mechanicsville, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Competitive salary + Health Benefits + Paid time off + Matching 401k and more
Imaging Engineer III (Medical Imaging Devices)
Solving problems to save lives 'that's essentially what you're doing when you are installing and servicing the most advanced medical imaging equipment in the healthcare industry.
As an Imaging Engineer, you will be hands-on with the most advanced medical imaging equipment in the healthcare industry. This includes: Installs · Inspections · Troubleshooting · Performing Repairs · Calibrating · and Verifying the performance of complex and intricate medical imaging equipment.
Specifically--- in a specialty area such as, MRI, CT, Cath- Labs, Ultrasound, Radiation Oncology, and all other areas of medical imaging modalities.
The Imaging Engineer III serves as an advisor to medical and clinical staff in the specification, acquisition, safe use, and proper operation of specialty equipment. The position ensures regulatory compliance, assists in inventory management and contributes to department improvement and development by mentoring other associates
The Experience You Bring...Typically, at least 5+ years of experience in repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation of medical imaging equipment or related technology. But underlying all of this, you have a technically driven mind and a passion understanding how things go together and work, specifically advanced electronics.
You bring excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and can patiently diffuse difficult situations and exude confidence in your abilities and in the abilities of your team and company.
- Associate's degree in electronic or engineering technology or Military equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in nuclear medicine, biomedical physics, electrical engineering or biomedical engineering preferred
- A technical and operations expert on at least one modality and may be proficient in multiple modalities. Fully qualified to perform assigned maintenance, installation, repairs, adjustments, and calibrations of equipment.
- Familiarity with a wide range Imaging Modalities
What we are looking for...Willingness to learn independently and eagerness to learn new equipment. Strong work ethic & quality of work is important to you. The ideal candidate will have experience with most, if not all imaging equipment and have familiarity with most, if not all imaging manufactures.
What we offer... Ongoing Training & Education, Growth and Promotional Opportunities and a Comprehensive Benefits Pkg.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts