Imaging Engineer IIl (Medical Imaging Devices)
- Bridgeport, CT, USA
- Full Time
- Competitive salary + Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits + PTO + Matching 401k and more
Imaging Service Engineer III (Medical devices)
As an Imaging Engineer, you will be hands-on with the most advanced medical imaging equipment in the healthcare industry. This includes: Installs · Inspections · Troubleshooting · Performing Repairs · Calibrating · and Verifying the performance of complex and intricate medical imaging equipment.
Specifically'the ISE is required to be familiar with Imaging Modalities such as, MRI, CT, Cath- Labs, Digital X-ray, Gamma Camera, Bone Density, Ultrasound, Radiation Oncology, and all other areas of medical imaging modalities.
Ways you can be successful... Perform Performance Assurance (PA) inspections periodically with excellence. Perform scheduled maintenance, operation verification procedures (OVP) on medical imaging equipment with attention to detail and high-quality standards.
The Imaging Engineer III serves as an advisor to medical and clinical staff in the specification, acquisition, safe use, and proper operation of specialty equipment. The position ensures regulatory compliance, assists in inventory management and contributes to department improvement and development by mentoring other associates
The Experience You Bring
Typically, at least 5+ years' of experience in repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation of medical imaging equipment or related technology
- Complex computer skills including the ability to interpret error codes, defragment hard-drives, replace power supplies, and interpret computer codes required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel) and networking applications required
- Associates degree I a technical/electronics field or equivalent military training required
- Bachelors degree in engineering technology preferred
Education and Work Experience
- Associates degree in a technical/electronics field or equivalent military training required
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in engineering technology, nuclear medicine, biomedical physics or biomedical engineering
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in the repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation of medical imaging equipment
What we are looking for...Willingness to learn independently and eagerness to learn new equipment. Strong work ethic & quality of work is important to you. The ideal candidate will have experience with most, if not all imaging equipment and have familiarity with most, if not all imaging manufactures.
***What we offer... Ongoing Training & Education, Growth and Promotional Opportunities, Comprehensive Benefits Pkg.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts