Sales Representative- Entry Level
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Full Time
Burnham, IL initially for one year (Chicago area) and then home based
PURPOSE AND ROLE:
The Sales Representative will be responsible for developing sales leads and managing key accounts for current customers. This role will interact with other Sales Representatives, Plant Personnel, Accounting/Credit, Pricing and Transportation staff.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops sales leads and manages key accounts for customers.
- Prepares reports as required by management.
- Prepares and presents quotes, including transportation, freight, import/export and all other related services.
- Will act as liaison for the customer's product development and/or quality staff.
- Assist in the development, quality and operations in the initial establishment and maintenance of customer specifications.
- Position requires extensive travel (40% or more) and is on call for troubleshooting at customer locations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Valid Driver's License required.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Strong sales and relationship building skills.
- Ability to effectively influence others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic and creative thinking skills.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the sales, business and market development field.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills to effectively work with individuals both inside and outside the company.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Paraffinic and Naphthenic Base Oils
- Cross selling company products as opportunity arises – contact the sales group with the requested product
If you are someone who enjoys challenge and variety and who would like to be a driving force in defining solutions which will provide a definite social value, please apply by sending resume to email@example.com