Software Applications Developer
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Our passion is to eradicate workflow problems and increase productivity by creating the tools businesses and individuals need to live and work to their full potential.
We do this by developing custom software that eliminates mundane work and creates value for organizations through integration and automation of their processes and data. In short, we make data smarter.
Working with us, you'll find that we're fun and a bit geeky, but we're also hard-working, dependable, honest, proactive, and a tight-knit team. We listen, we ask questions, we take pride in our work, we accept help, we manage ourselves, set priorities, and we produce solid results.
As our team grows, we're looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Developer whose passion is to develop elegantly crafted, thoughtfully designed quality code. As a Senior-level Developer, you will be expected to be an enthusiastic team player, a leader, and a professional and transparent communicator.
You will be one of the technical leads for overseeing application design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of custom software solutions. This position will serve as a technical leader for new opportunities and projects, which means that in addition to traditional development tasks you will also:
- Assist with maintaining project scheduling
- Direct and review Junior Developer contributions
- Assist with the technical training and development of more junior resources
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of projects
- 5-7 years of full stack application programming experience in C# .NET 4.0 or higher
- A solid understanding of Entity Framework and LINQ
- Experience using Design Patterns to make software solutions reusable
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Microsoft's MVC Framework
- Good understanding of WebServices like SOAP and Rest
- Strong SqlServer Database Skills - understanding of database tables/structures, how to input and/or extract data
- Experience with Angular 2.0 development
- Excellent programming fundamentals
- Bonus for having SSRS, Crystal Reports, or Tableau experience
A couple of reasons why you might hate it:
- Time tracking - it's no fun, but it's imperative to keeping our project schedules on track, and invoices accurate.
- You don't like dogs - we're a dog-friendly company and there is usually a dog in the office.
And a few reasons why you might love it:
- You'll own the role
- The team is awesome (we 're not called Team Awesome for nothin)
- Fun team nights out
- Free snacks
- Competitive salary